martes, 14 de abril de 2015

//Random facts about me.//

Since one of my top things to do is write here more often, today i'm bringing you something more personal :) I'm gonna introduce myself with random facts. Hope you enjoy it.


Facts about me:

1- I was born 22/03/1994. I'm 21 years old.

2- I love dogs.

3-I smoke ( I know,bad habit but...hope one day I quit)

4-I have 3 best friends. My trust is soo difficult to win.

5- I'm really insecure.Sometimes I feel like everything I do It's worthless.

6- My favourite color is yellow

7- Fashion is my life, also music (I love to sing)

8-My parents are divorced. Right now I'm living with my mom,my stepdad and my grandma.

9- One of my biggest fear is to die alone.

10- My stepdad is the one I call "Dad". Have no contact with  the real one.

11- I love football (the original of course, "Soccer")

12-I can't live without my little cousins,they're my life.

13- I'm a queen Beyoncé fan. (A hardcore one)

14-One of my dreams is to work as stylist and be able to travel all around the world

15-My favourite place to be is Napoli,Italy and more specific Ischia (*-*)

16- My bf is Italian.

17-Jennifer Lawrence is my spirit animal and I would kill to be her friend ( Well, you know what I mean)

18-When I can't control everything, I freak out

19- I'm a hard defender of homosexual rights, and the animals rights too.

20- This is the last fact! My favourite number is 8 and I'm an Aries.




Well, this is all the facts right now, hope you guys like it.

Have a awesome,nice day

Love
                                                S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario