domingo, 12 de abril de 2015

#COACHELLA

I'm really upset righ now. One of my dreams is go to the biggest music festival of California, Coachella,but since I don't have job this dream has to wait... a lot!

I see pictures of famous people, and I just can't stop thinking : Will I go someday? How can I be one of them?I know It may sound like I'm jealous ,and in fact I am (Truth first)

But not because they're famous and I'm not, I'm jealous because of the fashion,the views, and the inspiration of that beautiful place.

It's hard when you live far away from one of your dreams,and I hate to wait, (I'm an impatient girl)and maybe that's why I'm so annoyed with myself. 

So the only thing that I can do is imagine what outfit I would wear, the people I would meet and the fun I would have.


P.S: As I writting these post I'm looking through the windows, all I can see It's a cloudy,grey day... which make me more upset. 












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario